Saturday, November 23

Kenzo Paris

As promised I am uploading some pictures from Paris today! I am really missing to blog but I am not going to lie - without a photographer its hard! Anyways, everybody knows that posts are going to be sporadic but I did travel to Hong Kong last weekend and I also went to Austria the week before that, so pictures will follow, albeit less frequent than before! I cannot believe that it is almost December and we are approaching 2014 with lightning speed! Anyways, enjoy my pictures and I will see you again soon!


_MG_9844


_MG_9885

_MG_9916

_MG_9937

_MG_9834

_MG_9831


What I was wearing: Kenzo Paris sweater, Celine New Audrey sunglasses, Chanel classic 2.55 double flap in jump with lambskin leather and silver hardware

Thanks for letting me share!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there my dear, maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC, Facebook?

    Please leave me a comment on my blog and follow by blog!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    You can also like my Facebook page.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick

    I will follow you back! :)

    Korean Fashion

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...