Saturday, October 12


Hello all! Sorry for the sporadic updates but work has been quite busy lately and I went on a city trip to Paris last week (outfit posts following :))


Here are some pictures from from Oktoberfest which was happening a few weeks ago in Munich. It was my first time there and I had a really great time so I wanted to share some snapshots with you!

Have any of you ever been?









Hope you enjoyed the pictures! by the way the pretzel charm on my thomas sabo bracelet is from a special edition that you can only buy in Munich!

Have a great weekend!


  1. yes! we went to Oktoberfest as stop 1 on our honeymoon and had the best time. we may go back next year.. only this time i want a dirndl!

  2. Looks like a great event. Isn't it difficult to get a place in one of the tents ?

  3. Richtig schöne Bilder vom Oktoberfest :)

    Folge dir jetzt , würde mich freuen, wenn du mir auch folgst :*

    Love Sandra Felicia

  4. Love this blog very much! :) maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC, Facebook?

    Please leave me a comment on my blog and follow by blog!

    You can also like my Facebook page.

    I will follow you back! :)

    Korean Fashion


Thank you for taking the time to comment :) I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...