Friday, September 6

Louis Vuitton Haul

Hello dear readers, today I am back with a little haul post. I am very sorry about the lack of outfit posts lately but I will try and take some when my boyfriend is back next time.

_MG_9449

Due to some YouTube videos and the new Maison Louis Vuitton Opening in Munich, I have been obsessing about the Damier Ebene pieces and not needing another bag (really?) I invested in a few classic accessories. As my one year work anniversary was coming up I decided it was time for a handy agenda and boy it is gorgeous!




I don't know if any of you are interested but I am thinking of photographing the insides including some Filofax add ons I added in. The most useful piece I own for sure. I have a few trips coming up and thinking of planning my travels and documenting everything inside the agenda instead on separate note paper. Also the refills are absolutely gorgeous!

_MG_9447


Louis Vuitton Agenda  in MM in Damier Ebene

_MG_9456


_MG_9454


As a little something for everyday I decided to upgrade from my Marc Jacobs key pouch to this one. The Marc Jacobs did its job, don't get me wrong, but it was a little big, I had used it for almost 5 years and it was time for a change. The little key pouch is too cute!

Louis Vuitton Cles in Damier Ebene

I wish you all a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous accessories! Damier always gets my heart beating a little quicker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really lovely

    NEW OUTFIT IN THE BLOG: GANDIA'S SEAPORT- formal outfit
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2013/09/gandias-seaport.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I am a french law student, I wanted to know if you have finished law school now, and if you are a lawyer? I would like to do an exchange in Munich but I think it very different from France...
    and also, did you do an internship in London? Aren't the law systems very different? thank you very much, I love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there my dear, can we follow each other on Bloglovin, GFC or Facebook?

    Please leave a comment on my blog and follow by blog!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    You can also like my Facebook page.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick

    I will follow you back! :)

    Korean Fashion

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...